Simple neon orange look using the amazing 'Saffron' loose pigment by ColourChase Cosmetics. I applied the pigment wet on top of a primer to achieve maximum colour payoff and slightly blended out any harsh lines. Easy peasy!
Applied a graphic-style liner to give the look a little bit of something else as it was so straight-forward with very few products needing to used. Also strayed away from false lashes this time just to make sure the liner was fully visible. Sometimes less is more!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- ColourChase Cosmetics Ultra Rich Pigment in 'Saffron' all over lid
- Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in 'Ebony' to plot out eyeliner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Jet' placed over liquid liner to create matte effect and to line upper waterline
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Auburn'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Auburn'