Only a little over two weeks to go 'till the big man invades our homes again... And that means sparkles and shiny things and stuff, yay!
Haha - it wouldn't be Christmas without glitter (and lots of it), would it? Which brings me to my next makeup look: a smokey glamorous party look with added shimmer to make it extra-showstopping.
This look was achieved using products primarily from Motives, but since it's actually a pretty basic concept you could easily find alternatives in products that you probably already own.
Sooo, who's excited? Did you send off your Christmas lists already? ;)
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Cappuccino' eyeshadow blended into crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Vino' and 'Onyx' eyeshadows to deepen crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Vanilla' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Platinum' eyeshadow all over lid
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Glitter Adhesive
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Glitter Pot in 'Celebrate' all over lid
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Luxe Precision Eye Line in 'Jet Black' to line eyes
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in #77 to line upper and lower waterlines and also smudged along lower lash line
- Beauty Bakerie iLash Icing Mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Burlesque Beauty' false lashes (from the 'Glamour' collection'
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel