Here's a little something to hopefully brighten your day :) With a little bit of glitter thrown in!
I'm really loving these lashes that are new to me from Lash Boutique. They're so girly and so light on the eyes that I can't even tell that I'm wearing false lashes.
They're also the first lashes I've tried that come with a black glue rather than a clear one and I much prefer it. I've always found that clear glue doesn't always dry, well, clear. And as I wear black eyeliner 95% of the time, it saves me from having to go and touch up the glue with my eyeliner - yay!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Yellow' blended into crease as base
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Barbie Pink' all over lid and lower lash line as base
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Ice Blue' along lower waterline
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in 'Jet' to line upper waterline
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Fame' blended into crease
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Hi-Fi- all over lid and lower lash line
- Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in 'Dancing Queen' along lower lash line
- Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner to line eyes
- Elizabeth Arden Maximum Volume Mascara
- Lash Boutique 'Lydia' false lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'