I thought I'd try and squeeze in one last colourful look before the Christmas-appropriate ones start making an appearance this month, and I was inspired by the stunning colour selection that my good friend Ronnie used in her 'Take Me to Brazil' look.
This girl has been a huge inspiration to me since the very first day I decided to start uploading my photographs online. Her vision and creativity never fails to blow me away and I'm lucky to have such an awesome, insanely talented friend.
For this I mostly used shadows by Concrete Minerals (obviously!) as a lot of the colours I have were perfect to try and recreate Ronnie's look.
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Concrete Minerals 'Fame' Pro Matte Eyeshadow on inner corner
- Concrete Minerals 'Napalm' Mineral Eyeshadow placed next to 'Fame'
- Concrete Minerals 'Risque' Pro Matte Eyeshadow placed next to 'Napalm'
- Concrete Minerals 'Queen' Pro Matte Eyeshadow on outer corner
- Concrete Minerals 'Temptress' Mineral Eyeshadow along lower lashline
- Medium matte green eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) blended into crease
- Dark matte green eyeshadow BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) to slightly deepen crease
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' matte eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line eyes, upper waterline and lower waterline
- Beauty Bakerie iLash Icing mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Feather Flutter' false lashes (from the 'Natural' collection'
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'