Using just a subtle hint of a colour that compliments your eyes will work in the same way, but I decided to use these shades quite dramatically to demonstrate the effect to it's full potential.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Medium orange and lighter orange eyeshadows from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) all over lid, bottom lash line and around tear duct
- Urban Decay 'Buck' eyeshadow in crease
- Bodyography 'Truffle' Expressions powder blended into 'Buck'
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' eyeshadow blended into browbone
- Urban Decay 'Virgin' eyeshadow on inner corner
- Spoilt Rotten 'White' eye pencil along lower waterline
- Maybelline Eyestudo gel liner
- MAC Zoom Lash mascara
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'