Most of the time when I'm doing my makeup, I often feel like the look isn't complete without winged out liner, and since I opt for this style of liner the majority of the time I was wondering what I could do to mix it up a little, so I decided to add a little sparkle.
I wanted this to look clean and simple, with the glitter being the main focal point, so I kept the use of eyeshadows to a minimum to avoid taking any emphasis off the liner.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC 'Brule' eyeshadow all over lid
- Urban Decay 'Bootycall' eyeshadow around tear duct
- Urban Decay 'Tease' and 'Naked' eyeshadow to softly define crease
- Natural Collection white eye pencil along waterline
- Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner
- Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Glitter Eyeliner in 'Rock Chick' layered over gel liner
- MAC Studio Fix Lash mascara
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'