Being a fairer skinned girl, I often used to find myself steering away from using nude lipsticks in fear of them making me look too 'ghostly' or ill, and would usually play it safe by sticking to sheer lip-glosses instead but a couple of years ago when I bit the bullet and decided to order 'Myth' by MAC, I found out that isn't always the case.
Like many of the online reviews state, too much of this lipstick on me does in fact wash me out, but when used sparingly and teamed up with a darker nude lip pencil, I'm left with what is probably one of my most favourite lip colours.
I am a huge lover of brightly coloured lips, but there are always those days when I prefer to go for something much more fresher, cleaner and minimalistic.
|Today's FOTD, rushing out to meet my other half for a quick dinner together.|
- Benefit 'The POREfessional' primer
- MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in 'NC20'
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in '150 Buff'
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in 'Light Plus'
- MAC Marilyn Monroe 'The Perfect Cheek' blush
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC 'Brule' eyeshadow all over lid
- Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner
- Urban Decay 'Sin' eyeshadow around tear duct
- MAC Studio Fix Lash mascara
- No7 Perfect Lips Pencil in '20 Nude'
- MAC 'Myth' lipstick