Being a big fan of Urban Decay, I was excited when I read that Kim Kardashian's personal MUA - Joyce Bonelli - had used their products to create some of Kim's signature smokey bronze looks in the past, so I decided to put together a Kim Kardashian inspired eye.
I looked up what Joyce had used on Kim via her blog, got together what products I had and substituted those that I didn't. Kim usually sports long, wispie lashes, so I incorporated that into the look too.
I used all my power and might to refrain myself from doing winged liner, and instead chose to press a little black liner right into the base of the lashes to give a more subtle effect and to make the base of the lashes appear fuller, much like Kim's, and I was very happy with how it turned out.
The great thing about bronze and gold shades is they can look flattering on almost any eye colour and any skin tone, and they are definitely some of my favourites to use on a night on!
- Urban Decay 'Bourbon' 24/7 Glide On Pencil all over the lid as a base
- Urban Decay 'Darkhorse' eyeshadow in crease, inner and outer corners of eye, and lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Buck' eyeshadow to blend out 'Darkhorse' slightly
- Urban Decay 'Foxy' eyeshadow blended onto browbone to highlight
- Urban Decay 'Blaze' and 'Chopper' eyeshadows placed on centre of lid, and placed over 'Darkhorse' on lower lash line
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline pressed into base of lashes, and to line upper and lower waterlines
- MAC Studio Fix Lash Mascara
- Ardell 120 Demi Wispies false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'