As I've been drawn to using purple and pink shadows more so than any other colour lately, and having it just been prom season in the US and proms just around the corner over here in the UK I was inspired to put together a feminine yet flirty eye.
I decided to stick with typical girly colours but the use of a black eyeliner still adds edge to the look without making it appear too dramatic. I also used a white eye pencil along the lower waterline as opposed to black, within keeping of a softer appearance and of course to create the illusion of a larger, more wide awake eye.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Light pink eyeshadow from the Ed Hardy Color 'Love Kills Slowly' palette all over lid
- Hot pink matte eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) blended in and above crease and lower lash line
- Medium purple matte eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) in crease and lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' eyeshadow blended into browbone to highlight and soften crease colour
- Natural Collection from Boots 'White' eye pencil along lower waterline
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line eyes and upper waterline
- MAC Zoom Lash mascara
- Ardell 120 Demi Wispies false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'