Ahhh, the smokey eye. An easy way to instantly vamp up your look. It's sexy, elegant and is a great way to show your more daring side. For extra oomph I added a gorgeous, mid toned purple shade to this look, keeping the lid a jet black matte for that extra gothic feel along side thick, sexy lashes.
The great part about this look is the purple can be substituted for any other colour that fits your preferences, or to a shade that is much more suited to your individual skin tone and eye colour.
Give it a go and try incorporating your favourite colours!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- George at Asda satin soft khol eye pencil in 01 Black all over lid as a base
- Urban Decay 'Blackout' eyeshadow all over lid
- Hot pink eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) blended into crease and lower lash line
- Medium purple eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) to deepen crease
- Lightest sparkly champagne eyeshadow from No7 at Boots 'Sultry Eyes' Palette around tear duct
- Inglot #350 Freedom System eyeshadow blended onto browbone
- Inglot AMC Gel Liner in #77 to line upper and lower waterlines
- MAC False Lashes mascara
- Eyelure Naturalites #101 falses lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'