Since we're finally seeing signs of summer here in the UK (dare I jinx it) I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to make the most of a few vibrant, warm colours.
This look was heavily inspired by a fantastic artist that I came across on Instagram - who's username I can not remember off the top of my head for the life of me - who originally drew inspiration from... A king penguin. How cute!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Front Cover Cosmetics 'Carrot' eyeshadow on outer corner of lid
- Front Cover Cosmetics 'Buttercup' eyeshadow on centre of lid
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' eyeshadow on inner corner of eye and blended onto browbone to highlight
- Red eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) blended into crease
- Natural Collection from Boots white eye pencil along bottom waterline
- Inglot AMC Gel Liner in #77 to line eyes
- MAC Zoom Lash mascara
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'