I'm finally the owner of some Inglot cosmetics products - yay! I've been dying to try their products after seeing so many people online express their love for them over time. I'm the kind of person who is always wary of ordering cosmetics online without actually having seen them/swatched them in person and with there only being one Inglot shop in the whole of the UK, I had put off ordering from there for quite some time.
I finally caved a couple of weeks ago and placed an order on just a few products to start with, to see how I like them and I can safely say I will definitely be ordering more from them in the future.
I decided to order a couple light, neutral shadows that I know I will get a lot of use out of during the dayime, and here is an example of how I wear my makeup on a daily basis using the new products that I bought.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Inglot #354 Freedom System eyeshadow all over lid
- Inglot #350 Freedom System eyeshadow blended onto brow bone
- Urban Decay 'Buck' eyeshadow to slightly define crease
- Inglot Sparkling Dust around tear duct to highlight
- Inglot #77 AMC gel liner to line eyes
- Natural Collection from Boots eye pencil in white to line lower waterline
- MAC False Lashes macara
- Eyelure Naturalites #101 falses lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'