Another recreation of a look I did at the very beginning of the year.
I love recreating looks that I have done in the past, as I'm constantly learning new things every day and discovering products that I've never used before, so I really enjoy the challenge of bettering myself and trying to improve the things that I wasn't happy with the first time around.
I used mostly my 2nd Edition BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette for the main shadow colours in this particular look (my holy grail of all palettes), but there are various alternatives of this palette (I believe a lot of the 120 palettes you see around on the internet are made by the same manufacturer but just have a different name printed on the front of the palette packaging) available on eBay and Amazon.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Hot pink eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) blended into crease
- Deep purple eyeshadow BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) to deepen crease and along outer and centre lower lashline
- Dark, medium and lime green eyeshadows from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) on outer corner, centre, and inner corner of lid
- Urban Decay 'Verve' eyeshadow on inner lower lash line
- Inglot Freedom System eyeshadow in #350 blended onto browbone to highlight slightly and ensure crease colours are properly blended
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black' to line eyes
- Inglot AMC Gel eyeliner in #77 to line upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Curvy Brush mascara
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'