In reference to my previous post about Flutter False Lashes's mink falsies, here are a couple of photos showcasing how these wonderful, lavish lashes look when worn.
This particular eyeshadow look was heavily inspired by the wonderful YouTuber Emma Pickles, although I made a few minor changes to this look such as softening the edges for an ultra smooth appearance, whereas her version was much more defined and had a sharper shape to it. I also opted for a white pencil along the lower waterline instead of a blue, for the simple fact that I usually like my eyes to appear larger than really are as I don't have huge eyes to begin with. The majority of shadows used in this look are from the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 'Buck' eyeshadow blended into crease with a fluffy brush
- Urban Decay 'Gunmetal' eyeshadow all over lid
- Urban Decay 'Creep' eyeshadow to softly blend 'Gunmetal' and 'Buck' together
- Urban Decay 'Virgin' eyeshadow around tear duct
- H&M 'Glitter Turquoise' eyeshadow on lower lash line
- Inglot AMC Gel liner in #77 to line eyes and upper waterline
- Natural Collection from Boots white eye pencil along lower waterline
- Rimmel Extra Wow Lash mascara
- Flutter False Lashes 'Posh' mink false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'