I was so eager to get playing around with my new Eyeko eyeliners, that I jumped at the chance this afternoon when I had a few hours to spare.
If you keep up with my blog and follow me on Instagram you will probably notice that I'm a big fan of purple shades, so naturally, out of the 5 coloured eyeliners I swatched in my previous post yesterday, the first one I reached for was Eyeko's purple liner.
It's a very gorgeous, deep purple. It's not so bright that more concious people like myself would be hesitant to wear it out during the daytime, but at the same time it's not too dark that you can't actually tell it's a purple, instead of more generic eyeliner colours like black or brown.
I am so impressed with how easy these eyeliners are to apply. The pointed tip makes it simple to get your eyeliner nice and neat and the colour pay off is good too - there's no need to press down hard to get a lot of colour out of the pen and I can't wait to wear this particular eyeliner out and try out the rest of the colours that Eyeko provide.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC 'Brule' eyeshadow all over the lid
- MAC Marilyn Monroe 'Preferred Blonde' eyeshadow around tear duct to highlight
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in 'Purple' to line eyes
- Urban Decay 'Tease' and Busted' eyeshadows mixed together along lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Ecstasy' eyeshadow placed on top of 'Tease' and 'Busted' along lower lash line
- Natural Collection from Boots white eye pencil along lower waterline
- Eyeko Fat Brush mascara
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'