I'd be lying if I said I didn't love this colour combination that we're all too familiar with in the online makeup community.
Inspired by the colours of a summers sunset, this look incorporates both warm and cool shades to create a striking, yet playful colour combination.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Front Cover Cosmetics 'Buttercup' eyeshadow on inner third of lid and lower lash line
- Medium red eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) on rest of lid area and lower lash line (This shadow photographed as more of a neon pink colour due to harsh sunlight levels)
- Deep blue toned purple eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) blended into crease
- Hot pink eyeshadow from (BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) applied to outer corner and outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' eyeshadow blended onto browbone to highlight
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid eyeliner in 'Black' to line eyes
- Inglot AMC Gel eyeliner in #77 to line upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
- Eylure Naturalites #083 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'