When thinking of summer I usually think of the beach and the ocean along with the other bright colours that often make an appearance during the spring and summer seasons.
With that in mind, I used marine blue and ultra violet combined together with a touch of sparkle to create this beautifully vivid, exciting and eye-catching look.
I decided to add my usual winged liner to this look, but chose to keep it much thinner at the centre and inner corner of the eye to avoid detracting any attention from these gorgeous colours whilst using a white liner along the lower lash line to make sure that the eye is left looking awake and fresh.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Front Cover Cosmetics 'Super Pink' eyeshadow blended into crease
- Deep matte purple eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) to deepen crease
- Medium shimmery blue eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) all over lid and lower lash line
- Front Cover Cosmetics 'Blanc de Blanc' eyeshadow around tear duct to highlight
- Inglot Freedom System eyeshadow in #350 blended onto browbone to highlight slightly and ensure crease colours are properly blended
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in 'Spandex' along lower lash line
- Inglot AMC Gel liner in #77 to line eyes and upper waterline
- Natural Collection from Boots white eye pencil along bottom waterline mixed with a small amount of the blue eyeshadow that was used on the lid
- MAC False Lashes mascara
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'