This year has flown by so quickly for myself that I can't believe that it's almost Autumn already!
I have a tonne of new makeup waiting to be played with and I'm feeling a little spoilt for choice but seeing as the new season is just around the corner, I was largely inspired by the typical colours that we normally think of when we hear the word 'Autumn'.
We typically vision the changing colours of the leaves, and for myself, I usually think of the blackberry's that grow during the run-up to the Autumn season.
With these images in my head, I chose warm toned coral and plum shades, along with a rich blue with a purple hue.
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Coral eyeshadow from the Motives for La La 'Muse Palette' all over lid
- Plum eyeshadow from the Motives for La La 'Muse Palette' blended into crease
- Mixutre of bright blue and plum eyeshadows from the Motives for La La 'Muse Palette' along lower lash line
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Onyx' eyeshadow to deepen crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Vanilla' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Antique Pink' eyeshadow to highlight around tear duct
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Luxe Precision Eye Line to liner eyes
- Inglot AMC Gel liner in #'77 to line upper waterline
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Steel' to line lower waterline
- Eyeko Fat Brush mascara
- Eyemimo #NTR06 false lashes