I was recently set a small task by my lovely friend Ronnie over at Bows and Curtseys to create a look inspired by a photograph of her choice. The image she chose for me was a stunning photograph of a ravishing butterfly.
I loved how this image is primarily made up of soft pastel shades - something that I don't often use in my looks. So you can imagine I had a lot of fun playing with colours that I wouldn't normally reach for!
After having a good play around with my pastel shadows, this is what I came up with.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 'Ecstasy' eyeshadow all over lid
- Glamour Doll Eyes 'Infectious' eyeshadow on center portion of lid
- Medium toned matte purple eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) slightly blended into crease
- Front Cover Cosmetics 'Super Pink' eyeshadow lightly blended above crease
- Mixture of Glamour Doll Eyes 'Jayne' eyeshadow and Front Cover Cosmetics 'Fern' eyeshadow along lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Verve' eyeshadow around tear duct
- Front Cover Cosmetics 'Bluebird' eyeshadow placed in upper inner corner
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Natural Collection from Boots white eye pencil along lower waterline
- Inglot AMC Gel eyeliner in #77 to line eyes and upper waterline
- Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
- Flutter False Lashes 'Posh' mink false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'