Hey lovelies, just a quick post to show you how pretty the Eyemimo false lashes I just reviewed in my previous post are.
For this look, I used their #NTR48 lashes as they add enough drama without looking too heavy or hiding any of the eyeshadows.
As orange and coppery shadows are some of my favourite ever colours to use on my blue eyes, I paired up Glamour Doll Eyes 'Infectious' loose eyeshadow with my Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 palettes to create this gorgeously glamorous combination.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 'Buck' eyeshadow blended into crease and outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Blackout' eyeshadow to deepen crease and outer corner and outer lower lash
- Front Cover Cosmetics 'Biscuit' eyeshadow to highlight around tear duct
- Glamour Doll Eyes 'Infectious' eyeshadow on lid and lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Foxy' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid liner to line eyes
- Inglot AMC Gel liner in #77 to line upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Fat Brush mascara
- Eyemimo #NTR48 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'