Most of us have at least one black eyeshadow in our makeup kits. Some have more black shadows than they can count, but either way, we are all too familiar with a classic, dark smokey eye.
This particular matte black eyeshadow by Glamour Doll Eyes has a stunning subtle hint of aqua glitter hidden within it's darkness, making it anything but your regular black eyeshadow that you more than likely already have in your makeup collection.
I drew inspiration from the speckles of glitter and added a beautiful navy blue eyeliner by Eyeko - instead of a black - to add a touch of colour to this otherwise dark look. I think it's a gorgeous combination that would look especially terrific on you brown-eyed gals.
- George at Asda black soft khol eye pencil all over lid as a base
- ELF Cool Bronzer blended into crease
- Glamour Doll Eyes 'Ladies Night' eyeshadow all over lid and lower lash line
- Lightest shimmery eyeshadow out of the 'Love Kills Slowly' Ed Hardy Color Palette around tear duct
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid eyeliner in 'Navy Blue' to line eyes and lower waterline
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line upper waterline
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
- Eyemimo #NTR38 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'