I had more fun playing with my new Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadows today, and although I originally intended to use 'Candy Floss' to create a very vivid, hot pink smoked out look, I instead ended up combining Candy 'Floss' with their 'Just Bitten' eyeshadow, along with and Urban Decay's 'Creep' to create this gorgeous, shimmering plum shade.
I also added a silver eye pencil along the lower waterline. But me being me, I was clumsy and accidentally mixed it up with the 'Creep' I had smudged into my lower lashes and it turned into a muggy dark grey colour, instead - Oops! Thankfully, it ended up looking all right and I was still pleased with how it turned out.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 'Naked' eyeshadow blended into crease
- Glamour Doll Eyes 'Just Bitten' eyeshadow on inner and outer corners and along lower lash line
- Glamour Doll Eyes 'Candy Floss' eyeshadow on centre of lid
- Urban Decay 'Creep' eyeshadow to deepen crease, inner corner and outer corner and smudged into lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Virgin' eyeshadow to highlight inner corner
- Urban Decay 'Foxy' eyeshadow to slightly highlight brow bone
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid eyeliner in 'Black' to line eyes
- Inglot AMC Gel liner in #77 to line upper waterline
- Unbranded silver eye pencil along lower waterline (although it smudged with 'Creep' and turned into a dark grey)
- Eyeko Skinny Brush mascara
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'