I could hardly wait to start creating some looks using my new Glamour Doll Eyes samples, so I decided to start off by putting together a very dark and whimsical midnight inspired look.
I can't express how much I'm in love with their 'Celestial Crow' eyeshadow, and I decided to throw a little bit of of one of my other personal favourites, 'Jayne', into the mix.
This midnight blue shade would look incredible on hazel eyes, so if you're lucky enough to posses those hazel peepers, I'd definitely recommend checking this eyeshadow out!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Glamour Doll Eyes 'Celestial Crow' eyeshadow all over lid
- Glamour Doll Eyes 'Jayne' eyeshadow around tear duct
- Urban Decay 'Naked' eyeshadow in crease
- Bodyography Expressions powder in 'Truffle' in crease and lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Blackout' eyeshadow to further deepen crease lower lash line
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black' to line eyes
- Inglot AMC Gel eyeliner in #77 to line upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara
- Flutter False Lashes 'Posh' mink false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'