Another re-creation of an older look.
This look is actually one of my favourites, even though it's extremely simple!
This time around - in comparison to the first version I did - I decided to leave the lid completely clean without the use of a crease colour to ensure that all focus stays on the eyeliner. I instead lightly blended a darker shadow along the bottom lash line, to make sure that it didn't look too bland. I also elongated the wing more this time, for a more dramatic effect.
The same as last time, I decided to leave out false lashes as I thought this would hide some of the pretty glitter, which is the whole point of the look!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC 'Brule' eyeshadow all over lid
- Urban Decay 'Blackout' eyeshadow lightly buffed along lower lash line
- Inglot AMC Gel eyeliner in #77 to line eyes and upper waterline
- Collection 2000 Glam Crystals glitter eyeliner in 'Rock Chick' layered over gel liner
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Glitter Eyeliner in 'Starry Eyes' layered over 'Rock Chick' for extra glitter
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Khol Eyeliner pencil in 'Angel' along lower waterline
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'