Can you tell I'm really into glitter liners at the moment? Here is my second glitter liner look in a row!
This was partially inspired by a look that was created by the fabulous stephelf over on Instagram, and partially by an old look of my own that was done so long ago it hasn't been featured on my blog.
The 'Spandex' Heavy Metal Glitter Liner by Urban Decay happens to be one of my all-time favourite glitters, but since it is clear-based I layered it over the very beautiful Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in 'Navy Blue' by Eyeko to get a solid, opaque eyeline.
I also opted for natural looking false lashes to ensure that the glitter liner was kept well on display.
A very striking twist to a classic favourite. What do you think? Is a dramatic glitter liner something you would wear?
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- MAC 'Brule' eyeshadow all over the lid
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in 'Navy Blue' to line eyes
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in 'Spandex' layered over 'Navy Blue' eyeliner
- Matte medium blue eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) along lower lash line and lower waterline
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line upper waterline
- Eyeko Curvy Brush mascara
- Flutter False Lashes 'Posh' false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel