One of my current favourite eyeshadows is 'Heavy Metal' from the Motives by Loren Ridinger eyeshadow collection. I'm obsessed!
This shadow immediately stood out to me when I was taking a look at all of the different colours and I couldn't wait to use it as it has such a gorgeous pearlized finish. This shadow also particularly reminds me a lot of MAC's 'Blue Brown' pigment once it's applied.
I love how edgy and grungey it is, but the sparkles keep it looking very pretty and feminine at the same time. This eyeshadow definitely lives up to it's name!
Do you love it as much as I do?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Absynthe' all over lid as a base
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Sienna' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) blended into crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Heavy Metal' eyeshadow all over lid and lower lash line
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Blizzard' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Onyx' eyeshadow to lightly deepen crease
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Lavish' along lower waterline
- Eyeko Skinny Brush mascara
- Eyemimo #NTR04 false lasges
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'