I do love a cheeky glass of red wine every now and again so this morning I threw together this look that is heavily inspired by one of my favourite alcoholic drinks (hehe).
I kept this look fairly simple and true to a bottle of vino, using only one shade across the whole lid and a gorgeous, deep green eyeliner to represent the bottle.
Can you tell that I am completely and utterly in love with Motives cosmetics yet? I am obsessed with these products and I have been using them in most of my recent looks as I just can't get enough of them! Motives have such a HUGE variety of products within their cosmetics line and the quality of them is spot on.
I also need to point out how divine the Eyeko Skinny Liquid liners are, and the 'Olive' one I used in this look is simply stunning - and it would look especially gorgeous on you brown-eyed gals.
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Luxe Créme Shadow in 'Brown Sugar' all over lid as a base
- A mixture of Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Vino' and 'Sweet Plum' eyeshadows all over lid and blended up towards brow and lower lash line
- Motives by Loren Ringer 'Vanilla' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- A mixture or Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Earth' Khol eyeliner pencil and Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Lavish' Covet Waterproof eyeliner along lower waterline
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner in 'Olive' to line eyes
- Eyeko Fat Brush mascara
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'