Happy Halloween, everybody!
I hope everybody has a spooktacular Thursday, whatever kind of plans you have in store.
Although it's Halloween, I have something that's not so.. Halloweenish. But just look at how gorgeous and vibrant these colours are - I'm completely in awe with this striking colour combination and I hope you will be too!
For today's look I used a combination of Anastasia Beverly Hills, Concrete Minerals and Girls With Attitude products (are you surprised? I'm obsessed!).
I also swatched and photographed all of my Concrete Minerals loose eyeshadow so I can show you how beautiful they are when they're used alone, so keep an eye out for that in the near future because believe me when I say they will blow your mind.
Enjoy your night and take care!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Azure' all over lid as a base and along lower waterline
- Concrete Minerals 'Bulletproof' eyeshadow all over lid
- Concrete Minerals 'HiFi' eyeshadow blended into crease and lower lash line
- Concrete Minerals 'Temptress' eyeshadow on center portion of lid, layered over 'Bulletproof', and along lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Black Diamond' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) to deepen crease area
- Anastasia Beverily Hills 'Cream' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish palette) to highlight brow bone
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line eyes and upper waterline
- Eyeko Skinny Brush mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Notice Me' false lashes (from the 'Extenstions' line)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'