Something a little more colour and cheerful considering that we're currently in the midst of the fast approaching long, cold winter nights.
Kudos to my big sis Becky for pointing out that these colours reminded her of something more Eastern, and thus resulting in the naming of this look!
I also tried something a little different with my eyebrows this day by creating a much fuller, rounded shape. I guess the only upside to having very sparse, fair brows is that I have the ability to easily change the shape, fullness and shade of them. I did like the way they photographed, but I think I much prefer my usual brow shape for my typical makeup days.
Anyway, I hope this warms you up a little!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Coral pink eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) blended into crease
- Medium purple eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) to deepen crease, outer corner and outer lower lashline
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Gold Rush' eyeshadow on rest of the lid, around tear duct and inner lower lashline
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' eyeshadow to highlight brown bone
- Inglot AMC Gel Liner in #77 to line eyes and upper waterline
- Motives for LaLa Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in 'Violet' along lower waterline
- Eyeko Skinny Brush mascara
- Eldora H125 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel