Although green is generally one of my favourite colours, I never particularly like wearing it. However, earlier today whilst I was playing around with some of the beautiful green eyeshadows I have never used before, I discovered a couple of forest green shades that I don't half mind on myself.
After creating this look, I'd now possibly consider wearing these colours out, which is - admittedly - something I have always steered clear of.
For this look I used a combination of green shadows by both Motives and Anastasia Beverly Hills. Now, I know for certain that a tonne of people - specifically on Instagram - are sick up to their back teeth of seeing and hearing about these brands due to their marketing techniques, but believe me when I say there IS a reason for all of the hype surrounding them. Yes, floods of posts by the same brands are annoying, but do not let that put you off trying out certain products because the majority of the time, they're worth it.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Moss' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) on the inner portion of lid and lower lash line
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Forbidden' eyeshadow on the rest of lid and outer lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Sienna' and 'Orange Soda' eyeshadows (from the 'Lavish' palette) blended into crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Onyx' eyeshadow
- Urban Decay 'Booty Call' eyeshadow around tear duct
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Noir' along lower waterline
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line upper waterline
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black' to line eyes
- Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara
- Eyemimo #NTR48 false lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in 'Caramel'
- Eyeko Brow Gel