Just because it's mostly dismal outside doesn't mean I'm going to start slacking on the colour! If anything, it's giving me even more of a reason to try and brighten things up a little which is why I put together this fun and colourful look.
I do love the current autumn makeup trends but I always like to keep things a little bit more interesting instead of posting the same old same.
Speaking of variety, I'm also currently in the midst of trying to think of some halloween looks I can post before the end of the month and I've also had a few ideas for a possible future makeup series to bring something a little different to this blog.
Anyway! For this look, I used both contrasting cool and warm tones to bring this look together. I was actually inspired to use these colours as it's really quite chilly right now here in England, but the sunshine keeps creeping through every now and again...
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Bright orange matte eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) blended into crease
- Hot pink matte eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) to deepen crease and outer lower lash line
- Front Cover Cosmetics 'True Blue' eyeshadow all over lid and inner lower lash line
- Front Cover Cosmetics 'Blanc de Blanc' eyeshadow around tear duct
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Khol Eyeliner pencil in 'Angel' along lower waterline
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Luxe Precision Eye Line in 'Jet Black' to line eyes
- Inglot AMC Gel eyeliner in #77 to line upper waterline
- Eyeko Black Magic mascara
- Eyemimo #NTR06 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'