Hi, make-up lovers, I have a great offer to share with you today!
Firstly, today I bring you yet another look that would be perfect for a more glamorous Halloween costume, inspired by none other than than the ultimate Disney villain (Maleficent, of course!). Naturally - as I'm so excited about them - I immediately reached for my Concrete Minerals eyeshadows to put this together!
Like in my previous look, I kept my complexion as pale as possible. And it would hardly be a Maleficent inspired look without jet black, villain-esque eyebrows to accompany it, would it?
To complete the look, I paired it with my current favourite lashes from Girls With Attitude.
And now for the exciting part! I'm able to offer all of my lovely readers a unique discount code that will get you a whole 20% off your next Concrete Minerals order! My coupon code is valid all day Friday through Sunday up until 11:59PM PST, and I urge you to take advantage!
To receive 20% off your whole order, enter my coupon code 'NICOLA20' at the checkout, and enjoy!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Queen' blended into crease and lower lashline
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Jet' to deepen crease
- Concrete Minerals Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Swamped' all over lid and and lower lash line
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Blizzard' eyeshadow to highlight browbone
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Luxe Precision Eye Line in 'Jet Black' to line eyes
- Inglot AMC Gel Liner in #77 to line upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Fat Brush mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Mesmerising' false lashes (from the 'Glamour' line)
- MAC Fluidline in 'Blacktrack'
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Jet'
- Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara