Not only is October the month of all things spooky, but it's also the annual Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Cancer is something that just about touches every single one of us in some way, shape or form and there are so many influential names that come into my head when I hear that dreaded word.
So - to show my support and to help spread a little bit of the love - I put together this purely pink look dedicated to the amazing Wear It Pink breast cancer awareness campaign, which takes place on the 25th of this month here in the UK.
The Cancer Research UK website makes it so easy to make an online donation, so please take a few minutes out of your time to go and check it out so we can contribute towards beating all types of cancer one small step at a time.
Will you be showing your support by wearing pink this month?
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- 'Candyfloss' loose eyeshadow by Glamour Doll Eyes all over lid and blended up
- Light warm pink eyeshadow from the BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) along lower lashline
- Light gold eyeshadow from the BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) around tear duct
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' eyeshadow to highlight browbone
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black' to line eyes
- MAC Fluidline in 'Blacktrack' to line lower and upper waterlines
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- Eyemimo #NTR04 false lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in 'Caramel'
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'