Good afternoon from England! I can't believe it's almost that time of year again - where has this year flown off too?! I hope everybody is looking forward to the holiday season as much as I am.
This morning I was tempted by my Eyeko liquid liners, and of course the first one I reached for was the purple one. I love purple, and I love using it in makeup looks - I just wish that I had a better light source that didn't make this look more blue-ish, but I think it's so pretty nonetheless!
I almost added falsies to this look but I decided not to at the very last minute as I didn't want to draw any of the attention away from the double-wing - this way you can see it much more clearly without long lashes hiding it! (Whilst we're talking about lashes, please excuse my own - they couldn't be tamed this morning...)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in 'Light' all over lid
- Urban Decay 'Tease' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked 2' palette) lightly buffed into crease
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner in 'Purple' to line eyes
- MAC Fluidline in 'Blacktrack' to create smaller wing and line upper waterline
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel used very lightly