I can't help but feeling that I've been abandoning a lot of colours that are more 'out there' lately.
Although I've still been posting some looks which involve a lot of bright colours, I feel that there's a lot that I'm also missing out. I find this more noticeable when I look at my Instagram and see all of my photographs next to each other!
So, to try and make up for my recent lack of variety, here's something a little more playful using colours that we probably aren't used to see on a day-to-day basis.
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in 'Fame' on the center of the lid
- Lime green matte eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) on inner and outer corners and also blended into crease
- Medium green matte eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) to deepen crease
- Deep forest green eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) along lower lash line
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Blizzard' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Kohl
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner to line eyes
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Khol Eyeliner Pencil in 'Angel' along lower waterline
- Eyeko Fat Brush mascara
- Eyemimo #NTR04 false lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'