Hello! I hope November has been treating everybody well so far.
Here's something a little different than the style that I'm normally more inclined to stick too. I've always loved the cut crease look but it's just not something that I would normally choose to wear myself, so I thought I'd experiment with it today.
I wasn't sure how this would turn out as I didn't really know where I was going with it, so I decided to just stick with neutrals until I'd seen the outcome. I was quite happy with how it eventually turned out, and now I'm definitely more inspired to try this look again using colour and possibly glitters!
Excuse any weird lighting in this photograph - it's so hard to get a decent shot when it starts going dark at 3:00PM!
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Smoke' eyeshadow (From the 'My Beauty Weapon' palette) to create soft cut crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Plum' eyeshadow (From the 'My Beauty Weapon' palette) to blend out crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Ivory' eyeshadow (From the 'My Beauty Weapon' palette) all over lid
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Angel' Khol Eye Pencil to line lower waterline
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line eyes and upper waterline
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- Motives by Loren Ridinger #111 False Lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'