Warm browns are one of my favourite colours to use when I'm aiming to make my eyes look instantly healthier and brighter, and the 'Cocoa Eclair' eyeshadow by Beauty Bakerie works as a wonderful example.
This deep brown shade has a slight warm purple undertone to it - which gives it a lot of depth - and it's finished off nicely with very pretty speckles of gold glitter.
Since this look is so simple, I decided to throw in the tiniest hint of colour around the tear duct. I'd probably be more inclined to wear something like this around Christmastime. What do you think?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Gilded' all over lid as a base
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Sienna' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) blended into crease and lower lash line
- Beauty Bakerie 'Cocoa Eclair' iBatter eyeshadow all over lid and lower lash line
- Concrete Minerals 'Swamped' mineral eyeshadow around tear duct
- Urban Decay 'Foxy' eyeshadow to slightly highlight brow bone
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner Pencil in 'Bourbon' along lower waterline
- Beauty Bakerie iLash Icing Mascara
- Eldora #H125 False Lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'