I'm a huge fan of Dita and her performances. Along with her passion for burlesque, she's also a fashion and makeup extraordinaire.
Dita can often be seen sporting a subtle soft eye with her Old Hollywood style winged liner, and a lot of the time she chooses to wear a wash of a light matte shadow from her lid to her browbone more often than not with a grey or silver shade softly blended into the crease.
Her typical makeup looks are usually very simple and extremely easy to replicate with only the need of a few products.
I also used the very appropriately named 'Dita' lashes from the Girls With Attitude 'Burlesque Beauty' line to finish this look off.
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Blizzard' eyeshadow from lid to brow bone
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Black Tie' eyeshadow softly blended into crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Luxe Precision Eye Line in 'Jet Black' to line eyes
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in #77 to line upper waterline
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Angel' Khol Eye Pencil to line lower waterline
- Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Dita' Lashes (from the 'Burlesque Beauty' line)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in 'Caramel'