Only five more sleeps until Christmas - yay! Here's another glitzy holiday party look for you lovely people that would also look amazing on New Years Eve.
Today I teamed up my gorgeous Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette with a few other products from Motives Cosmetics to bring together this look.
You can see that I use products by both of these brands a lot, and that's because they are awesome and I love them. I've mentioned it on here before, but don't always be put off by some brands marketing techniques because you might just end up missing out on great things that so many people love for a reason. I guess my point is, there are hypes for a reason - some do turn out to be very overrated, but they're always worth looking into.
I also used my favourite pair of Girls With Attitude lashes to finish this glamorous look off perfectly. They're very full and create a lovely flared out effect - always a must have when I'm doing makeup for parties or nights out.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Noir' all over lid as a base and smudged along lower lashline and waterline
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Sienna' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) blended into crease
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Black Diamond' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) all over lid
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Ivory' eyeshadow (from the 'My Beauty Weapon' palette) to highlight browbone
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Glitz' eyeshadow (from the 'My Beauty Weapon' palette) around tear duct
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Glitter Adhesive
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Glitter Pot in 'Ignite' all over lid
- Beauty Bakerie iLash Icing mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Mesmerising' false lashes (from the 'Glamour' collection)