Another re-do of a look I first posted online around the same time last year - I love this colour combo for Christmas time and since my skills are a lot better now, I thought I'd give it another go.
I'm having a lot of trouble with lighting lately as we're hardly getting any daylight here in the UK at the minute, and since I only ever use natural lighting I've been struggling to get up as many posts up as I would like around this time of year but hopefully I'll be able to fit a few more in before the year is up...
I hope everyone's been enjoying the run-up to Christmas so far!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 'Buck' and 'Naked' eyeshadows (from the 'Naked' palette) blended into crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Vino' eyeshadow blended into outer V
- Cranberry eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) on rest of the lid
- Urban Decay 'Darkhorse' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked' palette) along outer lower lashline
- Urban Decay 'Half Baked' eyeshadow along inner lower lash line and inner corner
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in 'Baked' placed over 'Half Baked'
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner to line eyes
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in #77 to line upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
- Flutter False Lashes 'Posh' mink false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'