I hope everybody likes glitter because I'm obsessed with using it lately as you can probably already tell... Christmas spirit and everything, obviously, haha.
Glitter liner is one of my favourite things to do. I love how something this simple can be so easily transformed into something more showstopping. I've posted a few different glitter liner looks already and I could hardly miss the chance to do it again since I'm on a glitter rampage.
The sun was out early this afternoon so I managed to snap a decently lighted photo - the first one in a looong time, yay! - before it went away again for the next thousand years.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in 'Light' all over lid
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line eyes and upper waterline
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in 'Baked' layered over 'Blacktrack'
- Urban Decay 'Smog' and 'Half Baked' eyeshadows mixed together along lower lashline
- Beauty Bakerie iLash Icing mascara
- Eyemimo #NTR23 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel