Hey! I hope everybody had an awesome Christmas - I know I definitely did. The partying still isn't over though with it being New Years Eve tomorrow, so this will be my last post of the year, boo!
I was lucky enough to receive the new Naked 3 palette this year and couldn't wait to get playing around with it. I'm a neutrals kind of gal when I go out anywhere, so I always appreciate having the Naked palettes in my collection as they all see a lot of use but this one is my favourite as of yet. I love the rosy hues that form the base of all of the shadows in this one, especially since they work so great against my blue eyes.
When I was going out the other night I threw together this quick and soft smokey look that I liked so much I recreated it again today so I could photograph it!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Urban Decay 'Limit' and 'Nooner' eyeshadows (from the 'Naked 3' palette) mixed together as a crease transition colour
- Urban Decay 'Strange' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked 3' palette) all over lid and browbone to highlight
- Urban Decay 'Blackheart' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked 3' palette) on outer corner, lower lash line and to deepen crease
- Urban Decay 'Dust' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked 3' palette) around tear duct
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Angel' Khol Eye Pencil along lower waterline
- Eyeko Eye Do Skinny Liquid Eyeliner by Alexa Chung to line eyes
- Eyeko Eye Do Mascara by Alexa Chung
- Flutter False Lashes 'Posh' mink false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel