Hey guys, here's a softer alternative to all of the heavy 'in your face' (which I do love, by the way!) party looks that we usually see cropping up in the makeup comm around this time of year.
Not everyone is comfortable with glitter strewn across their eyes, so I thought it'd be nice to show that you can still look playful and how to make a subtle statement with colour as an alternative to piling on the sparkles but of course you could always amp it up as you please ;)
I personally always go for something dark and smokey at parties and on nights out but I'm going to make it my mission to try out more looks like this over Christmas and New Year.
What kind of looks are everyone else normally drawn too at this time of year? Leave a comment! :)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Matte coral pink eyeshadow from the BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) blended into crease
- Matte medium green eyeshadow from the BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) on outer lid
- Urban Decay 'Verve' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked 2' palette) on inner corner of lid, around tearduct and lower lashline
- Matte medium purple eyeshadow from the BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) to deepen crease and blended along lower lashline
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Pencil in 'Sterling Silver' along lower waterline
- Urban Decay 'Foxy' eyeshadow (from the 'Naked 2' palette) to lightly highlight browbone
- Eyeko Eye Do Skinny Liquid Liner by Alexa Chung to line eyes
- Eyeko Eye Do By Alexa Chung Mascara
- Motives by Loren Ridinger #109 False Lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel