A different twist on my usual winged out eyeliner - a fully lined cat eye with the inner corners bought to a slight point to complete this feline look.
This is a fairly easily look to achieve as there are minimal products involved. Team your basics up with a steady hand and you will soon be on your way to creating this super dramatic cat eye.
- Light orange eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) above crease
- Urban Decay 'Foxy' eyeshadow blended into browbone
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to create full winged liner and line lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Virgin' eyeshadow to highlight inner corner
- MAC False Lashes mascara
- Eylure '090' false eyelashes (trimmed down)
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'