Having recently been looking back at some old looks that I have created in the past, I've been tempted to start re-creating some of them now that I have better makeup and photographing skills!
The first that look I decided to re-do is this graphic red winged eyeliner - a very simple concept, yet still very effective. And of course you can switch up the colour as you please.
Truth be told, I didn't use a red liner at all. I simply used a red eyeshadow applied with a small angle brush to trace out the shape of the wing, and then used a clear liquid base mixed with the same eyeshadow to go over the top to intensify the colour and to also sharpen and clean up the edges. I then followed my usual routine of creating a smaller wing over the top with my black gel liner.
I prefer this method to actually going out and hunting down unusual coloured eye liners as this way you can literally take your pick of any colour you want and create your own out of shadows that you have already paid for.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC 'Brule' eyeshadow all over lid
- Urban Decay 'Sin' eyeshadow to highlight inner corner
- Red eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (2nd Edition) to create wing
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line eyes
- MAC False Lashes mascara
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Ginger Snap'
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in 'NC20'