Hey guys, here's a little something that's simple and glamorous yet only takes a few minutes to apply. Each eye roughly took me about 10 minutes (if that) to complete, and it's so easy that anybody could do it. All you really need is a good blending brush and you're away!
I stuck with just one palette to make it even more convenient for those times when we're in a hurry (which I almost always am!). My big Motives palette had all the colours I had planned in my head within it, but obviously you could use whatever colours or palette you'd like.
All it takes is one shadow all over the lid, a little something to deepen the crease and a lower lash line colour. Along with optional eyeliner and mascara as normal. That's it! Effortless AND pretty, what else do you need?!
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Toast' eyeshadow all over lid and blended up into crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Chocolight' slightly blended into crease
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Vanilla' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Pacific Sea' eyeshadow along lower lash line
- Inglot AMC Gel Liner in #77 to line upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Eye Do Skinny Liquid Eyeliner by Alexa Chung to line eyes
- Eyeko Eye Do Mascara by Alexa Chung
- Eldora #H125 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel