Feeling really uninspired lately, but desperately wanted an excuse to play around with my Concrete Minerals eyeshadows so I quickly threw together this simple look earlier.
I saw a look using similar colours on Instagram and I really liked the colour placement, so I decided to have a go myself. Dead easy, simple and quick!
It's also worth a mention that I'm having bad trouble getting my PC connected to the internet lately which is why my posts on here and on Instagram have and will be a little sparse for a while - boo :( So don't go anywhere until I can get it fixed, haha!
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Eye Base
- Concrete Minerals 'Napalm' loose mineral eyeshadow in blended into crease
- Concrete Minerals 'Hi-Fi' Pro Matte loose mineral eyeshadow all over lid
- Concrete Minerals 'Queen' Pro Matte loose mineral eyeshadow along lower lash line
- Concrete Minerals 'Jet' Pro Matte loose mineral eyeshadow to line eyes
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Blizzard' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Pearl' eyeshadow on inner corner
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Khol Eyeliner pencil in 'Electric Blue' along lower waterline and inner corner
- Beauty Bakerie iLash Icing mascara
- Eyemimo #NTR48 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel