Using blue has always frightened me as it doesn't particularly look great on me. It doesn't really do much for my eye colour or my undertones, even though I love the colour itself.
But I have SO many beautiful blue products that it would be a huge shame not to use them on myself every once in a while, right? Seeing as it's starting to turn frosty outside as Winter sets in, I couldn't think of a better time to play with these shadows!
This whole look was based around the stunning 'Berry Frost' iBatter Tart loose eyeshadow from Beauty Bakerie, but to make sure this look wasn't too overbearingly blue, I decided to throw in a little bit of my favourite purple eyeshadow from Concrete Minerals.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Beauty Bakerie iBatter Tart loose eyeshadow in 'Berry Frost' all over lid
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte loose eyeshadow in 'Bulletproof' blended into crease
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte loose eyeshadow in 'Queen' along lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' matte eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Urban Decay 'Virgin' eyeshadow around tear duct
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Khol Eyeliner pencil in 'Electric Blue' along lower waterline
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line eyes and upper waterline
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in 'Spandex' to detail eyeliner
- Beauty Bakerie iLash Icing mascara
- Girls With Attitude 'Burlesque Beauty' false lashes (from the 'Glamour' collection)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in 'Caramel'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'