I'm a little late with this, but I'm finally well and truly in love with double stacked lashes...
I've seen ladies in the past combining two separate pairs of eyelashes together which I can imagine can get pretty expensive if you're an avid double-stacker, so I think it's awesome that a few eyelash brands seem to have started doing the work for us by putting together pre-stacked lashes.
At the moment I'm obsessed with these double lashes from Girls With Attitude, which sell for only £6 a pair on their website. Much cheaper than buying two separate pairs and gluing them together yourself!
I paired them with a softer, more feminine eye as I didn't want any of the focus to be taken away from the gorgeousness of the lashes. All of the shadows I used are from the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, which is another product I can't seem to get enough of at the minute. I honestly didn't think I needed anymore neutral shadows in my kit but as soon as I saw this palette, I knew how wrong I was!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Urban Decay 'Limit' eyeshadow as crease transition shade
- Urban Decay 'Nooner' eyeshadow blended into crease
- Urban Decay 'Buzz' eyeshadow all over lid
- Urban Decay 'Dust' and 'Burnout' eyeshadows around tear duct
- Urban Decay 'Darkside' eyeshadow to deepen crease, outer corner and lower lash line
- Urban Decay 'Strange' eyeshadow to slightly highlight brow bone
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in #77 to line eyes and upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
- Girls With Attitude '06 Double Lash' false lashes (from the 'Dramatic' collection)
- Urban Decay Brow Box in Gingersnap
- Eyeko Brow Gel