A veeeery lazy and easy look for today, although I think that these colours from Concrete Minerals seriously speak for themselves. No need for anything fancy or complicated for them to shine to their full potential. Trust me when I say that these loose eyeshadows are one of a kind.
This green eyeshadow is actually more of a deep forest green with golden undertones but instead has appeared on camera as more of a turquoiuse shade, but I thought it still looked too pretty not post, so here it is.
Paired with some very cute and flirty feathery lashes from Girls With Attitude (I just wish you could really see how beautiful they are on camera, this photograph does not do them justice!).
Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Absynthe' all over lid as a base
- Concrete Minerals 'Swamped' Mineral Eyeshadow all over lid and slightly blended up into crease
- Concrete Minerals 'Smut' Mineral Eyeshadow along lower lashline
- Urban Decay 'Yeyo' eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in #77 to line eyes and upper and lower waterlines
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- Girls With Attitude Double Take 'Kate' false lashes (from the 'English Rose' collection)
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in 'Caramel'