It feels like it's been a good while since I last put my Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette to proper use, so that's what I decided to reach for this afternoon. I didn't really know what to go for, and when in doubt I usually tend to stick with neutrals instead of sitting around staring at my makeup for what feels like forever trying to come up with a fancy colour combination... So this is what I have for you today.
As I said in my previous post, I'm really loving the Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner's lately and I couldn't resist throwing a little bit of sparkle in. I remember hearing on one of Pixiwoo's YouTube videos that Leona's Lewis' makeup artist once used this exact liner on her when she performed on the X Factor a few years ago. It's always great to see celebrity makeup artists digging pharmacy brands, too.
Hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend so far!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Orange Soda' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) blended into crease
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Truffle' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) to deepen crease and along lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Black Diamond' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) to further deepen crease and along lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Cream' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) to highlight brow bone
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Antique' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) all over lid
- Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in 'Hustle' on inner half of lid
- Eyeko Eye Do Skinny Liquid Eyeliner by Alexa Chung to line eyes
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline to line upper and lower waterlines
- Girls With Attitude 'Siren' false lashes (from the 'Glamour' collection)
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'