I had to race against the sun going down this afternoon so I could snap a photo and update on here as I haven't been able to post much this month, so I had to keep it fairly easy and quick before it started going dark outside, messing up my light and ruining my chance to update...
It's been a while since I last posted a graphic liner photo, so I decided that's what I'd play around with today as it only takes about 10 minutes - if that - and only requires a few products to be used.
I originally planned on showing everyone some of the really cool pairs of Eldora lashes that I have lined up and have been itching to use, but when I applied them they obviously hid way too much of the eyeliner so I had to replace them with these more natural ones to make sure that the liner was fully visible, but I was still pleased with how it looked! I think these ones finished the look off nicely in the end.
Happy Thursday, people!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow in #354 all over lid
- Lightest shimmery pink eyeshadow from the Crown Brush 'Smoke It Out' 36 Color Smokey Eye Shadow Palette around tear duct
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in #77 to line eyes
- Motives by Loren Ridinger 'Angel' Khol Eye Pencil lightly along lower waterline
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
- Eldora #H149 false lashes
- Urban Decay Brow Box in 'Gingersnap'
- Eyeko Brow Gel