Decided to play around with the 'Smoke It Out' palette from Crown Brush for the first time today. I'd never tried any of Crown Brush's products before I received these in the post a few days ago, and having already heard and seen so much about the brand I couldn't wait to get testing them out and see what they have to offer.
I felt spoilt for choice on which colours to use, so I threw this together using the two that instantly stood out most to me as soon as I opened the palette, and thankfully the combination worked well!
I also used a couple of the eye brushes from their Purple HD Brush Set to put together this look and so far I'm really impressed considering Crown Brush are a budget brand. As for the eyeshadows themselves, they take a little bit of packing on to achieve a good solid colour payoff, but the colour selection (at least in this particular palette) makes it worth the extra bit of work in my opinion.
I'm planning on making a post with some of my all time favourite cheapy products, and am curious to know what are your favourite budget or drugstore brands, if any?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Gilded' all over lid as a base
- Shimmery orange eyeshadow from the Crown Brush 'Smoke It Out' 36 Color Smokey Eye Shadow Palette all over lid
- Aqua green eyeshadow from the Crown Brush 'Smoke It Out' 36 Color Smokey Eye Shadow Palette along lower lash line
- Matte white eyeshadow from the Crown Brush 'Smoke It Out' 36 Color Smokey Eye Shadow Palette to slightly highlight browbone
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Sienna' eyeshadow (from the 'Lavish' palette) blended into crease
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Absynthe' along lower waterline
- Eyeko Eye Do Skinny Liquid Eyeliner by Alexa Chung to line eyes
- Eyeko Eye Do Mascara by Alexa Chung applied to top lashes only
- Girls With Attitude Double Take 'Bonnie' False Lashes (from the 'English Rose' collection)
- Elf Cool Bronzer powder (lightest brown shade)
- Eyeko Brow Gel